On Friday the 13th, I was at a New York Fashion Week party at The Royalton Hotel. The event was hosted by Next 2 Shine, an R&B music community that showcases unsigned emerging musical talent.
This is what I wore to the New York Fashion Week party.
1. Black fur-trim coat, AVENUE
2. Silk mint blouse and cami, east5th
3. Black skinny-leggings pant with side faux-leather detail, BISOU BISOU
4. Black suede booties, H&M
5. Black suede and burgundy satchel handbag, TARGET
6. Burgundy shearling-trim hat and 100% pure pashmina green scarf (my own accessories)
A stylish party-goer by the name of Winter was also in attendance. She rocked an electric-blue wide-rimmed hat, extra long box braids, a ultra revealing sheer white cropped long-sleeve shirt, ripped jeans, lace-up combat boots, a thin black belt that she tied with a cute side bow on her hips, and a flirtatious smile.